• Check-in is at 4 pm Mountain Time and check-out is at 11 am. You may arrive on property as early as 12:30pm to enjoy the amenities of the resort. If you are traveling through Las Vegas which is on Pacific Time, you will experience a time zone change.
• COVID POLICY: Red Mountain Resort continues its commitment to the wellness of our community, guests and team members, as we all experience the profound global impact of the COVID 19 pandemic. We are committed to providing a safe adventure and wellness experience and are using the guidelines of the CDC to design our safety protocols. Face Masks are recommended for non-vaccinated guests throughout our property. Guests being transported in our vans for hikes, outdoor adventures or airport transportation are required to wear face masks. Guests enjoying the services of Sagestone Spa & Salon, or Private Wellness Services are required to wear face masks. Daily Housekeeping Service has been discontinued.
• Red Mountain's menu clearly identifies the most common allergens: soy, dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, and shellfish. Please make your needs known to your reservation agent prior to arrival. As an additional precaution, we ask our guests to identify their allergies on a form when they arrive. Our breakfast and lunch is buffet style and we prepare items with allergens in our kitchen, so while we take many steps to prevent crosscontamination, we cannot guarantee it. Please note that Canyon Breeze Restaurant is not a gluten-free kitchen. If you request an item that is not currently on our menu or in our pantry, we can accommodate most requests with 24 hours' notice, and additional charges may apply.
• You can fly into St. George or Las Vegas, whichever is a better connection for you. Limited shuttle service is available to the resort from the St. George Airport during UNTIL 6pm. Please arrange your pick up from St. George by contacting the resort: 877- 246-4453. The Ride from St. George is 30 minuets. You will need to arrange your own transportation from Las Vegas airport using Uber, or Lyft, this ride is 90 minuets.
• Please see the following for average temperatures and recommendations for packing: https://www.redmountainresort.com/what-to-pack
Checklist for The Contemporary Elder Retreat - Red Mountain Resort
o Meet with Marc to discuss eligibility to attend retreat, visit book now to make an appointment.
o Fill out survey: https://form.jotform.com/220345836967062
o Pay 1000.00 Deposit (400.00 non refundable)
o Arrange your flight & transportation to and from the Resort - See Important Info about your stay sheet
o Pay remaining balance of $4000.00 by September 16, 2022.
o Review suggested packing list (coming soon!)
o Attend Webinars - you will be sent invitations via email
o Review Resource list on websit4e (coming soon!)
Melissa Greer, Director of Production & Logistics: 336-624-0150